AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Spodumene-Rich Pegmatite Drilled at Andover, page-31

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Open your eyes boy. I will add yellow highlighter to assist. Accessibility tools for vision

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5130/5130366-4872f72bf48ab4e285898f6b719859f3.jpg

85 samples over 1%
    73 samples over 2%
    47 samples over 3%
    9 samples over 4%

600 more samples pending assays. What lies are you spreading boy under 0.4% majority clown boy. You wont get my shares boy.

I do not invest blindly. I am telling you those visuals photos released in this announcement are very high grades. Minimum 1.5% when assays returned but thats me being conservative i am leaning towards the 2% grade. I have extensive knowledge on lithium pegmatites and the market caps of this company at only 100 millions market caps with 700 pegmatites outcropping with very high grades spodumenes all over the place. There is nothing like this size and field of pegmatite swarms outside canada at the moment and those companies are in the billions of market caps or on the way there. The grades here are unreal plus the size of the pegmatites = big tonnage potentials. This is absolutely a bargain at this market caps and i am not even thinking about the 6 million tonnage of nickel they have which currently makes the majority of the market caps.

To add the cherries on the tops just look who is leading the show. SQM the big boy global lithium giant and legendary Aussie prospector and billionaire, Mark Creasy. Cornerstone investment into this company right now for good reason thats for sure. I am happy to take your shares thats no problems for me i am already building my position but i would think that maybe you are trying to take mine. No way mates its simples

Creasy and Rovira are saying this is looking like a 100 million tonnes deposit and SQM flew over in their helicopters to check us out then gave us 20 million dollars 2 days ago to cornerstone 20%. Come on mates this is incredible as the story unfolds its all on youtube im not making this story up pal. SQM know the geology and the type of pegmatites they need. If the company failed previously well thats explorations for you isnt it mates. If you dont like the heat go straight to ETF investing thats my advice to you buddie boy or blue chips. This is the wild west out here

It is SQM’s second major move into the West Australian market, having previously picked up a 50 per cent stake in the Mt Holland and Covalent Lithium joint venture with Wesfarmers (ASX:WES) (previously Kidman Resources), constructing what will be Australia’s third lithium hydroxide plant in Kwinana.

This is going to be big with the 40 thousand meter drilling program no messing around they even said they will add more rigs once the ball starts rolling

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.