AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Spodumene-Rich Pegmatite Drilled at Andover, page-35

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Good to see you reading the Anns so closely SugeK

I read them closely too. And posts are best made cumulatively.

I build on knowledge. But each time people make ignorant generalisations you have to start again from the basics.

For instance we still have people convinced the company would be better off without Rovira, as if he and Creasy don't already know eachother and those tenements Creasy sold to AZS were offered on the open market. No they were not. Creasy has a private company with zero obligation to make tenements and data he is sits on available to the public.
    Creasy is undeniably a brilliant prospector. He offered them to Rovira and that's on the public record. It's not guesswork that he did that and must respect Rovira highly. It's a necessary implication.

Sensible posters take all the relevant information into account and don't select from some small facts and make them into factoids.

The people who do that and constantly agitate to throw shade and are pretending to not understand these realities.

The reality is Creasy is massively successful. He knows what makes a company successful and he's backing AZS.
    So is SQM. Each for good reason IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.