AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Spodumene-Rich Pegmatite Drilled at Andover, page-36

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Thank steven. I have reviewed the documentation of previous announcements and in a matter of weeks when the first lithium discovery was announced here SQM has made the offer to buy 20% for 20 million dollars. They didnt do that blindly i have watched the interviews they flew the SQM geos in by helicopter and onto the field and were given the confidential back room data. They didnt take long to sign the paperworks after that.

Now i have done further investigation and the share price of AZS was 23 cents before the lithium came into the pictures. SQM joins the board at 26 cents. We are now trading at 27 cents. I am seeing tremendous upside potentials.

I, like you, do not know the value of the nickel sulphides. I am also not interested in the nickel sulphides to be frank but they are worth something for sure. I am not in the office right now so i cannot run the numbers for the shares on issues * 23 cents in october dates to work out the market caps before lithium was in the pictures. But if we want to pretend that the nickel sulphides do not exist and that the market caps is only about the lithium, then yes 10 milion tonnes is priced in [the nickel does exist however].
    But i have checked this pegmatite details and the size of this pegmatite can be hosting more than 10 million tonnes alone if there is consistent spodumene throughout. Now if you take that and remember there are hundreds of these pegmatites on this land you can start to imagine the real potential here [LTR market caps] and 60% of 100 million tonnes or more is going to be worth a lot of money. Remembering the grades here are looking similar to Chargers grades but with the right widths this can be substantial.

SQM are not rookies this would be a very bad deal for them if they didnt think there was really over 100 million tonnes here think about it [they are also not interested in the nickels]. In the interviews they were saying the only aussie discoveries in recent times are about 10 to 15 million tonnes but SQM thinks this is going to be something in the realm of 100 million tonnes [like LTR type of discoveries]. When you think of it like that then the market caps of today can be multiplied numerous times if the discovery is made [many times over]

27 meters and 22 meters on the first 2 drill holes its looking good. If they are assayed at 2% this party will be getting started. Bring on the next drill hole 40 thousand meters of drilling commencing. The exciting part is this 40 thousand meters of drilling will all be complete this year there is no time to waste

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.