AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Spodumene-Rich Pegmatite Drilled at Andover, page-40

1. 27,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    The vagary over the valuation of the nicol assets to lithium hunters.
    What could they get, if they sold off the nicol assets, or spun them out into a separate company, stripping it from the current mc.

Lithium hunters dont know if it is a 100m mc hurdle that they need to find in 10mt of lithium to justify, or stepping stone to build on.
    And probably dont care or want the nicol. They only know how to value peers of lithium.

If you put another stock , a pure lithium stock side by side. Like WR1, then there is a hurdle of exploration to start with.

But if the other assets were stripped out, then what speculation value would these lithium assets have.
    Did SQM pay 20m, for 20% of a hybrid, or were they prepared to pay that just for the lithium ?

I think lithium hunters like myself, would be viewing the nicol as an anchor that is only a liability on the dilution, if they were to try to capitalize its development. Get rid of it, and make the speculative valuation transparent.

I'll keep watching it, but i need to see some LTR / KDR type hits on some of the other pegs to see a MRE that will exceed 10mt, and potential multiples.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 17/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.