AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Spodumene-Rich Pegmatite Drilled at Andover, page-5

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    It looks like i have misjudged this projects. This is spectacular that SQM have invested here now we know why. This is news to me.

The first drill hole (ANDD0201) intersected a 22m-wide pegmatite from 187.0m downhole (approximately 151m below surface). The second hole (ANDD0202), drilled to test the up-dip extension, intersected a 27m-wide pegmatite from 197.4m downhole (approximately 140m below surface), indicating that the pegmatite dips shallowly down to the north (see Figure 1).

Spodumene has been visually identified within both pegmatite intersections (see Image 1).

Upcoming drill holes will follow up these intersections to define the orientation, continuity and dimensions of this pegmatite.
    Drilling to determine the scale and depth potential of lithium mineralisation identified in other outcropping pegmatites across the project area will be undertaken following receipt of requisite heritage clearances and environmental approvals. [there are many more high priority targets in this location awaiting clearances]

The highest priority drill targets are pegmatite outcrops hosting visible significant quantities of spodumene with high lithium grades, and which demonstrate potential for significant volumes of mineralisation.

I have dipped my toes in today and i will build my position as this can be substantial. The pegmatite widths on this project are HUGE this reminds me of my canadian projects. Big pegmatites = big resource if mineralization is confirmed in the pegmatites. So far i am liking what i am seeing here.

Only 100 million market caps with SQM on the registry i think now we all know why they came on the registry just yesterday in such bad market conditions. Nobody forced them to come on the registry. These are not tiny widths these are big widths over 20m intercepts on both drill holes. Actually the only first 2 drill holes. There will be many more drill holes testing those outcropping spodumene targets this can be huge. I am also viewing previous documentation and i can see the grades up to 4 and 5% from the surface i have not seen this high grade lithium before on any new projects outside canada. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.