AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

"andover is known for the nickel but What will it end up being...

1. Oon
    1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    "andover is known for the nickel but What will it end up being known for ?????"

Yes I agree with that aspect. However, the nickel potential of the area is a real question mark. I like having at least something in azure, currently a lot in my smsf, but IGO is already engaged with a lot of different companies, and the idea that they care much about the pilbara is dubious to me.

It is hard to mine here, the costs are very high, the climate is hardcore in the hot season, the demographics of Roebourne are quite bad, etc.

It works for iron ore, it works for lithium from pilgangoora and wodgina, it works for gold at telfer; but as steven point out: nickel will be very demanding to get off the ground.

It just makes more sense that the current partner will insist on the lithium being spunoff. Then azure might still have rights to continue searching for nickel. However, the much hyped battery materials revolution is only very slowly leading to increased demand for nickel. The main use of it will still be stainless steel, for many years to come, if not decades.

The mkt is mostly short term, almost to a hyper irrational degree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.