ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2301
    I have been reading the details of todays announcement and noted the following (they say the devil is in the detail). My comments below only relate to TA3 which at this early stage looks promising and AZS thinks so too based on this quote:

“The broad zones of spodumene-rich pegmatites intersected in the AP003, AP004 and AP005 pegmatites are highly encouraging. With first assay results expected within four weeks, three drill rigs have now been mobilised to Target Area 3 to rapidly assess and delineate the potential of the pegmatite system.“

The photo below shows the lower pegmatite to be AP5. While not stated the quote below suggests the AP5 in the image implies it is an offshoot of AP5 and as it projects to surface but was not mapped as an outcrop at surface). If correct one can maybe speculate that the main part of AP5 may be bigger.

“Below AP0004, ANDD0285 intersected a second pegmatite zone containing significant spodumene mineralisation (Figure 4) over a 15.2m-wide interval. This pegmatite projects to surface under cover so was initially not mapped in outcrop, however it is likely to correlate with the AP0005 pegmatite mapped nearby.”

The following quotes also suggest the same interpretation with holes 289 and 292 targeting the main AP5 pegmatite.

“Surface sampling of AP0005 returned numerous high grade rock chip samples (ASX: 21 March 2023) located approximately 300m along strike to the northeast of the lower intersection in ANDD0285.

Drill holes ANDD0289 and ANDD0292 are still in progress to test the lower AP0005 pegmatite.”

I also noticed hole 289 has been drilled away from AP4 and 5 at an Azimuth of 355 and dip of 70 in almost the opposite direction from holes 285 (same pad as hole 289) and 292 at 155 azimuth and dip of 40 and 50. If hole 289 does intersection AP5 then that bodes well as it means AP5 goes below surface for some distance ie hundreds of metres. Not sure why they drilled at that Azimuth so early at TA3 (maybe don’t have permission to drill where they want to yet).

The following statement from the announcement also caught my eye re TA3 - are they testing to see if AP4 may extent along strike to AP6? If they were to prove as such and it had good thickness that may end up with a good sized resource.

“An additional diamond drill rig has been mobilised to Target Area 3 to test the potential along- strike extension indicated by geophysics between AP0004 and AP0006, which is located approximately 800m to the northeast where strong surface mineralisation was returned from rock chip sampling (ASX: 20 January 2023).”
    I have been reading the details of todays announcement and noted the following (they say the devil is in the detail). My comments below only relate to TA3 which at this early stage looks promising and AZS thinks so too based on this quote:

“The broad zones of spodumene-rich pegmatites intersected in the AP003, AP004 and AP005 pegmatites are highly encouraging. With first assay results expected within four weeks, three drill rigs have now been mobilised to Target Area 3 to rapidly assess and delineate the potential of the pegmatite system.“

The image below shows the lower pegmatite to be AP5. While not stated, the quote below suggests the AP5 in the image is an offshoot of AP5 and as it projects to surface but was not mapped as an outcrop at surface. If correct, one can maybe speculate that the main part of AP5 may be bigger.

“Below AP0004, ANDD0285 intersected a second pegmatite zone containing significant spodumene mineralisation (Figure 4) over a 15.2m-wide interval. This pegmatite projects to surface under cover so was initially not mapped in outcrop, however it is likely to correlate with the AP0005 pegmatite mapped nearby.”

The photo below shows the lower pegmatite to be AP5. While not stated the quote below suggests the AP5 in the image implies it is an offshoot of AP5 and as it projects to surface but was not mapped as an outcrop at surface). If correct one can maybe speculate that the main part of AP5 may be bigger.

The following quotes also suggest the same interpretation with holes 289 and 292 targeting the main AP5 pegmatite.

“Surface sampling of AP0005 returned numerous high grade rock chip samples (ASX: 21 March 2023) located approximately 300m along strike to the northeast of the lower intersection in ANDD0285.

Drill holes ANDD0289 and ANDD0292 are still in progress to test the lower AP0005 pegmatite.”

I also noticed hole 289 has been drilled away from AP4 and 5 at an Azimuth of 355 and dip of 70 in almost the opposite direction from holes 285 (same pad as hole 289) and 292 at 155 azimuth and dip of 40 and 50. If hole 289 does intersection AP5 then that bodes well as it means AP5 goes below surface for some distance ie hundreds of metres. Not sure why they drilled at that Azimuth so early at TA3 (maybe don’t have permission to drill where they want to yet).

The following statement from the announcement also caught my eye re TA3 - are they testing to see if AP4 may extent along strike to AP6? If they were to prove as such and it had good thickness that may end up with a good sized resource.

“An additional diamond drill rig has been mobilised to Target Area 3 to test the potential along- strike extension indicated by geophysics between AP0004 and AP0006, which is located approximately 800m to the northeast where strong surface mineralisation was returned from rock chip sampling (ASX: 20 January 2023).”

The following quote also suggest the same interpretation with holes 289 and 292 targeting the main AP5 pegmatite.

“Surface sampling of AP0005 returned numerous high grade rock chip samples (ASX: 21 March 2023) located approximately 300m along strike to the northeast of the lower intersection in ANDD0285. Drill holes ANDD0289 and ANDD0292 are still in progress to test the lower AP0005 pegmatite.”

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5642/5642306-de80e0f9a300cdcfdab51169769240ca.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.