LTP 2.47% 79.0¢ ltr pharma limited

Ann: SPONTAN achieves positive clinical study results, page-114

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I plan to have a more complete post on the potential IP and regulatory hurdles that may be faced.

Bayer had a patent that covers a nasal administration formulation of PDE5 inhibitors (Vardenafil).

Both the Bayer and Pfizer patents reference a side effect caused by nasal administration being nasal blockage.

Quote from the Pfizer patents below.
    "It would be to expect intranasal administration of a PDE5 inhibitor local vascular dilation reinforced and cause nasal blockage. Locally enlarged blood flow may increase the absorption rate of the drug, but vasodilation could cause the nasal obstruction, what the available surface area Could reduce absorption. moreover could the drug causes local irritation. Therefore, the effectiveness and acceptance of this route of administration for these agents is difficult to predict."

Note the below title of the Bayer Patent...
    "Composition for intranasal administration of imidazo-triazinone derivative cGMP PDE inhibitor for treatment of erectile dysfunction, also containing local anesthetic to prevent nasal blockage and improve absorption"

i have just put this together quickly on my phone. So I hope the formatting is acceptable. Please note, I'm not an expert on patent law by any means and I'm posting this for discussion purposes only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $55.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 85.0¢ 79.0¢ $91.79K 111.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3758 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.