SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Ann: Spookfish Achieves First Performance Milestone, page-24

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    There are several people posting comments on SFI threads who don't actually hold any SFI shares. That is their right and allowable by Hot Copper - but it does raise questions in my mind as to their motive. The comments are invariably negative, inaccurate or ill-informed. But opinions some times provide food for thought. I have conducted extensive research into NEA and SFI and are convinced that the SFI tech is far superior and gives them a significant cost and competitive advantage in data acquisition. SFI's licensing model for the US is low risk and their partner is the market leader meaning NEA has the massive cost of establishing sales and support infrastructure - not to mention the costs of client acquisition. Spookfish is incredibly undervalued. The biggest concern is being a takeover target for a ridiculously low price although I take some comfort in the fact that the recent vesting of Performance shares went mainly to the tech founders giving them a blocking stake if a takeover offer is made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.