BET 3.57% 8.1¢ betmakers technology group ltd

tinsoldier ... Nostradamus you are not! You posted that they...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    tinsoldier ... Nostradamus you are not! You posted that they would go under 60c the day that the deal with Sportech and the capital raising at 60c was announced.
    you were then deafly quiet when the shares shot up to 75c .... ie without the threat of the other offer to buy the WHOLE of Sportech coming in .. they would be still be well onto the high 60s/early 70s
    you just happened to be right ... through no fault of your own ... ie sometimes even blind squirrel finds a nut!

the great news is that I will BET you a beer or 2 that the BET proposal will get shareholders approval.

the other offer is to buy the whole of the Sportech company at 32 and they currently trading at 29 ... if I were a shareholder of Sportech I would prefer to get the cash off BET and still own the shares .ie they are not being offered much of a premium for the whole company.

I just bought 100,000 shares at 60c ... saves me the trouble of filling out paper work and sending cheques off for 50,000 shares I might not get!

Save this post and get back to me on the 24tb Dec!

soldiers normally march to the beat of the drum!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $128.7K 1.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 566431 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 47794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.