PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Spot sale linked to hydroxide chemical pricing, page-133

1. 4,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    A Megatrend pod cast on the long drive home yesterday had Lithium upper and lower need forecasts and chatted about the ""
    Mineral Intelligence reports that there are currently over 300 battery gigafactories in the construction or planning stages around the world. This represents some 6,388 GWh worth of battery capacity, a 68% increase compared to the figure a year ago.
    "North America and Europe are racing to catch up with China"

The interesting point was a majority of the 300ish battery giga factories do 'NOT' have contracts for the three key bits they require. Forecasts are notorious for getting it wrong. Current growth rates are factual and trend are very clear.

A marathon had me driving a quirky chinese MG ev 750km over the weekend. What was interesting was for the first time I saw dozens of others in our very un EV friendly country drive. BMW, Tesla, Hyundai, BYD and KIA EVs

My car is a shockingly short range one My Landrover for long runs or towing is getting dusty.

"GM is investing over $7 billion in four Michigan manufacturing sites, much of it aimed at increasing battery cell capacity. Ford is dropping $11.4 billion to build three battery plants in Tennessee and Kentucky, and is working on another battery plant with JV partners in Turkey. Stellantis has partnered with LG to build a cell factory in Ontario."

The gents point is there is NONE of the three resources required in the US. Apparently Mr Simon Moore was in the US Congrase to discuss it recently.

Enjoy - I did- this sort of data helps me sleep well knowing I (we) likely have a fantastic 10 to 20 year boom coming. The 1/2 Marathon yesterday also helps my sleep I pulled out of the full with a few niggles.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4PPvdvT5PWz2OAu42mJlU1?si=451a881a49e54089

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.93 $2.86 $63.54M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2073 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 215474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.