PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks Bobby, It's refreshing to hear comments like this rather...

1. 2 Posts.
    Thanks Bobby,
    It's refreshing to hear comments like this rather than "whinger" or "sour grapes"

There ARE people that are not day traders, believe in the company and don't sell for a quick buck.

AND SOME of these people hold under 5K shares. had a really hard time scraping together some money for the SPP and got not only nothing but out of pocket from it.

Don't tell me they didn't know how much interest was out there, especially if a forum such as this did.

" the Company reserves the right to scale back applications in such manner as the Directors see fit"

They could have done it another way. the way they did it sucked for alot of people and they got 50mil in the bank, and now want to send cheques to prolong the time that money stays with them.

The directors did a terrible job to not only people such as myself but to the larger holders that i believe deserved more than the same amount as someone with only 5K shares.

But i guess it's back to praising the company no matter what because we all hold stock and want them to succeed so we can make money off them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.