PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

To be honest I am quite happy with the SPP. Two things. People...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    To be honest I am quite happy with the SPP.

Two things.

1. People who are whinging about being <5000 shares and therefore not entitled – the company has been heavily OVERSUBSCRIBED meaning there are too many applications for the shares inc comparison to what they originally asked for, therefore the most easiest way to eliminate some people being entitled is the lower end. I believe is fair, why? Because holders like myself and many other long termers missed out last SPP and deserve to be rewarded for being in this company for longer than new comers most likely with less than 5000 shares. Most long terms deserve the full 15k worth as we did miss out last time however I am happy to share the parcel around.
    2. The interest shown in the SPP just shows you how hot this stock is going to be. 3 times oversubscribed is brilliant. The remainder of the funds from myself and everyone else who bought should really think about whether or not they are going to buy more PLS… I know he extra 50c/per day of interest isn’t enough for me to keep in the bank… therefore more PLS shares please J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.