RAC 1.35% $1.88 race oncology ltd

Ann: SPP Closing Deadline Reminder & Investor Briefing Recording, page-23

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Is it possible we could have more than one concurrent pharma partnership if, for some, their main objective is just achieving licensing for a drug combination?

Being new to this area, it's been interesting to think about as initially, my thoughts are pharma companies looking to partner with Race might not mind if we have another active partnership as long as there is no competing interest i.e not targeting the same cancer market as the other partner or in the same drug class and if Race can manage sufficient resource allocation that they are after between them...

With these factors in mind, I do understand why such a thing might not take place. However, given the size of our Race team, they have been able to achieve an exceptional amount of work and have many activities happening in a lot of different locations which I think speaks to the resource allocation factor in a way.

It would be interesting to know what the logistics around this are and the reality of whether this could take place or not.

I didn't have much luck searching for instances of this and had to be careful with my keywords, as I got a lot of results for 'sexual risk factors' to start with when searching for concurrent pharma partnerships lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.025(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $319.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.89 $1.85 $74.38K 39.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18943 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.