ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1848
    I'm constantly impressed by the management at RAC.
    A $30m raise is an audacious amount of money for a small company like RAC to target. And to target it from retail is doubly audacious.
    Asking for that sum from the financial end of town would have tanked the SP given the discount that would have been needed.
    Then there's been the additional efforts ... the "DrT HC channel", the attention to detail to canvas support from SH'ers, even going so far as ticking box's with an insider buy of $50k.

But equally as impressive was the timing. The SPP was so efficiently managed they have managed to squeeze it in (baring two days) before the Fed meeting and the Omicron pandemic has really taken hold. Brilliant timing from a market perspective.

I personally have applied for the full commitment and I'll be surprised if I don't get the lot.

I expect the SP to be a little soft the next two days until we know what the CR result was.

I can't imagine (immediate) news with DrT buying recently. This market downturn has been signalled for a while and now the Fed will confirm whether the trend is set (down down down) in a little under 2 hours as I type.
    • The Fed will release its new policy statement at 2 pm ET, and Fed Chair Jerome Powell will hold a press conference at 2:30.
    But I'm as bullish as I've ever been for Race as imagine the news flow in a few months when SH'ers money is put into trials and the results start to happen ... just look a little further out than the next few weeks.

Last edited by EWexplorer: 16/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.