LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Yes sowens. And so they should make that offer. They've...

1. 21,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    Yes sowens. And so they should make that offer. They've significantly, materially, altered the basics of the first Prospectus and removes that nasty sounding "if I knew they were going to make those changes I would not have participated." They could easily have been sued by anyone so affected and, maybe, even having second thoughts with all the bloodshed that we are seeing.
    Lots would now be having those second thoughts and if markets keep falling, some would be saying give me my 4 cents take up because I can now buy them on market much cheaper. We've already seen those types of comments right here on HC.
    Frankly, I don't think that they had any other choice, it looked very opportunistic in the first place and "the market", by keeping the SP at or even below 4 cents, has certainly not helped.
    They'll still be $millions in front of where they were last Thursday and most certainly were not in their wildest dreams even thinking beyond $1 million for the SPP and $1.5 million for the Placement.
    Yes, dugsab. That bird in the hand is an ostrich compared to the sparrow that they would have ended up with minus Bill Gates.
    Be grateful for VERY LARGE mercies!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.