LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

sowens. Thank you for your excellent summation of what we KNOW...

1. 21,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    sowens. Thank you for your excellent summation of what we KNOW and in saying that I still didn't agree with the last extension, it should have been closed off, but, we don't know how many applications were still to be processed from cheques and BPays and given a couple of day's grace and due to the strength of the take up, prompting the extension.
    WE got that 2A on 6 March, so I also hope to KNOW further details of the Placement and SPP shortly to enable us to be able to accurately analyse what HAS taken place.
    At the moment, with what we know, on a "fundamental" basis, is that the company proposes to issue shares for the Placement and SPP which before the extension proposed increasing the Issued capital to around 702 million shares an increase of 31%. I'd be very surprised and very pleased if it goes any higher than that and possibly lower.
    The last closing price when the announcement was made on 10 Feb was .047 and the Market Cap was just on $25 million, based on the IC at that time,around 530 million.
    By increasing the IC, does not translate into a higher Market Cap. The market simply divides the existing MC by the new IC to give the new "deemed" SP.
    Based on those "proposed" numbers and we won't know the final numbers until we are told, possibly as late as 1 April (but, hopefully, earlier) the current SP "should" be around .036 to provide that same MC as pre SPP and Placement.
    That's "fundamentally" where we should be now.
    We have all seen what "the markets" have done since the SPP and Placement were made and extended!!! Down as much as 20%, incredible as that might sound, that's "the markets" talking.
    LKE's last close was .034, down 5.5% on it's "deemed" "fundamental" "value".
    The "story" is still alive and kicking and with the anticipated announcements due, are clearly providing strong support for the SP.
    "Panic" has not set into LKE's SP (yet??-who knows), but, we can't go there because nobody knows, so,I'm just sticking to "fundamentals" and facts and I reckon that there still is FOMO in the air from that story on 21 February!!!!!
    Bring on those next anns Steve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.