IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

hi yatchy i understand what you are going through and it’s my...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    hi yatchy

i understand what you are going through and it’s my own experience that it’s difficult to accept heavy losses. But you shouldn’t let ego cloud your judgement. it’s one thing I have learnt from My experience making big losses like this one.

I simply can’t see a path forward for IBG. Even if JD can’t share with us small investors, he would at least share snippets with us. But there is nothing but recycled news.

Even if you are right about danny turning out to be a billionaire zinc baron, it’s unlikely any of us current small holders get any or our money back. Given your claimed tenure at IBG, At best we be minimising our losses.

Assuming the SPP is successful (i personally think it will be a big time flop) there is only funds till the next summer and then it’s another few massive rounds of dilution before we even get to the stage of financing let alone construction.

Enough said, I won’t stop you chasing wealth. Each to their own. Happy to apologise if by some miracle I turned out wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.