SYA 5.88% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Well talk about getting things off your chest in this forum,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    Well talk about getting things off your chest in this forum, it's been an AA meeting. That's not to be confused as a double a rating. SYA is in junk bond mode at the moment. Silent Bubbles has been made the sacrificial lamb here for all the wrong reasons. Everyone tells you that you should not have more than ten percent in speck stocks. So what do we all do? Well not all of us surely but many have too much locked in here. It hurts me and it h rts you. The hardest thing is taking a hit but you all have the diagram of the pyramid and how much you have to recoup to cover your loss. Many of us have plenty of catchup to do.

Back to our management. Trust is a strong word here. We all trusted them didn't we because things were very rosy and when the dfs landed with a moderate cost but a staggeringly good ROI if course there were reasons to be cheerful. What a bunch of blockheads management have been. We got screwed plain and simple and a few punters turned their attention to an amazing trader. However you're only as good as your last and that one certainly needs improving.

I invested thirty grand a few years ago in ASX at 49.17. I sold them for 50.22 not long after upon reading Marcus Padleys
    The OnesThatGotAway. An Aussie thing to pick a long shot. Ingrained with punting on the Melbourne Cup.

Hot Copper is no different in views espoused on many sites and if anyone thinks that Silent Bubbles or me or mollaj can be a market mover simply with our comments, then you haven't taken your daily dose of olanzapine.

Sya is a stock that most of us are down on and the bottom drawer is where it sits. Ask me to be realistic about where they are heading now is different to the cashed up, primed SYA in JANUARY 2018. Everyone was happy then but who was the smart investor who preserved their capital when the big American bank said lithium will be in oversupply. Must have been more than one here but it wasn't me. But I have learned from my mistake and trusting management now is more microscopic.

Sya is certainly not alone in what has happened in the last 18months so I hope some punters have found success in other sectors. There was a reading why Warren Buffetts best asx stock is csl.

I am not here to support Silent Bubbles as he can handle himself much better by himself. To be honest, some of the times I have paralysis by analysis syndrome. But I accept that most folk on most forums are trying to be helpful. Contrarian approaches are also welcomed everywhere but there is a manner to the delivery.

I too will simply await BAPE proceedings knowing realistically, and it hurts, that the video showed one hell of a pristine area enjoyed by many. My love of felines as we have two suggests even a black hairy cat likes to get in that water even managing to not get driven over by a log truck on the way. To end, and another truism, believe the market as it's always right. On any given day however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.