EXT 12.5% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

I love this company and I'll never consider selling my 2 cents...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I love this company and I'll never consider selling my 2 cents worth of shares. Everyone should own and follow this company.
    It serves as an ongoing lesson and is invaluable! Unlike their shares which are equally as obsolete as the term unvaluable.

$100 million in losses with a hand out for more.

Here is a handy fact, walking around picking rubbish paper up off the street would return more value, than would issuing new paper stock and placing it into the street. Some might even state, twice the realised value.

Here is an open challenge to Management...

Why don't you front the bill yourself using your own money ,... to the tune of, oh I don't know, lets say 500k (nil costs)
    Prove that what you are doing is not just a scam or a money grab or as you business types like to call it, a high risk investment vehicle.

Grow a pair and stand behind your product! All these people have, so the least you could do is prove to them that what you actually sell is noteworthy.

Your next Announcement needs to be an Appendix 3Y. (with some real figures in it).. or this prospectus is, well you can figure it out.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. That hills hoist line. Great line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.