PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Appreciate the warm welcome back @Philley and @megamutts.Agree...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Appreciate the warm welcome back @Philley and @megamutts.
    Agree Philley; The PTX family is growing with a level of loyalty not seen before. Also, yes SYC is received by many ( not all I’m sure) shareholders as competent in both leadership of this growing company but more so (as you outlined) as one who can actually sell the PTX story to outsiders and welcome them into the PTX family’s growth as investors/shareholders. Furthermore, it appears his charisma extends beyond his interrelationships with the company’s shareholders ( again, some will not agree here-often guidance is indicative of success to most/I must add with a degree of urgency ignorant that bios need patience) expanding to quality the company’s programs awareness via the level of collaborations intact.
    Mega, yes, in hindsight I sold out at a higher price than re-entry.., but I wish I was not forced to sell under my then circumstances and carried a paper loss now rather than my current limited ( yet appreciated) investment/holding.
    The plan is to accumulate with patience ( always was) without life getting in the way again.
    Sorry about the rambling to others, just catch-up chatter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.