JAT 0.65% 77.5¢ jatcorp limited

Although I agree with some of what you're stating here, but...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Although I agree with some of what you're stating here, but could you please explain in your opinion why a substantial investor like Gold Brick has increased their holdings even when they had 10% already of the whole company before last adding up???!!

Also, the directors' participation in the SPP $30k each wasn't for nothing for sure as someone mentioned here.

I don't think those three parties have thrown their money into JAT for nothing, and remember big boys like Gold Brick don't aim for a 10-20% profit only! this makes me scratching my head all day long !!

But let's be realistic, I've seen this a lot, where big boys include insiders keep increasing their holdings, SP keeps going down though, and one day BOOM, a great ann dropped from nowhere, and SP goes NUTS as a result.

The above along with the great looking chart are actually what make me hold to date, and as I stated before: JAT could run as low as 6c in the mid-long term, this's all in my opinion and based purely on chart and recent substantial transactions.

And while all mentioned above is not relevant to fundamentals in any way, we keep saying as ALWAYS "the market is the one and only player who decides where one stock should go!"

#Not a financial advice
    Last edited by StockPicker88: 23/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
0.005(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $64.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.5¢ 75.0¢ $14.30K 18.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 24989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.