WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, you are not hearing what the majority of us here want. 1....

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, you are not hearing what the majority of us here want.
    1. We need a change of management. We have lost the complete faith in particularly DC to manage prl.
    2. We want Uruguay to continue the drill and deliver the final result. It is not out of our hands just because we are minority sh now.
    3. What is the potential? I thought Uruguay is the potential.
    4. We don’t want to wait another 5 years and more money to start all over again like in Spain.
    5. No one here is fool by the potential in Spain and Western Australia. It will be the same whatever you say. More time and more monies. Nothing has changed. Only thing is time is running out.

It is better to finish off a 5 years running project then to start a project and wait for another 5 years. Honestly ask yourself where will the money be for the drilling of Spain? Yes the initial stage of magnetosphere study is funded. So what. Still need to drill. What then. Where is the money? I don’t get it. Why are you so excited about Spain or Australia. We still don’t know what is down there. Still don’t have money to drill. Its like Uruguay project. Only thing is Uruguay only got half a hole to drill through.

Why don’t we sell half our share of Spain and finish the hole in well2? Hell we can even give another 20% equity to the driller to finish well2. I’m sure most of us wouldn’t mind. What the majority of us don’t understand is why start another project before we finish existing one. It’s not like the new project doesn’t cost anything and gives an immediate return. It is still going to cost money and time. I’m sorry it’s not about emotion. It’s about being cool, logical and calculative. Think about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.