WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Exactly. Good point Fudley. Adisco, do you think Changing focus...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Exactly. Good point Fudley. Adisco, do you think Changing focus to Spain will change anything. We will have to go through what we went through in Uruguay.
    1. Time to study and analyse geology
    2. Unknown what is in the grounds
    3. Money for drilling
    4. Budget blowout, drilling problems....

We are out of funds. Time is money.
    If we cannot finish half drilled hole how are we going to start from scratch a new project. Sure they are trying to raise $1m. Enough for what? How long is it going to last? When is the next CR and the next CR after that. We had a failed CR just a couple of months ago.

Unless we finish off well 2 and find commercial oil, we will end up continuously paying management overhead. Get real with Spain and Australia projects. They will not help sp. Instead we will be asked for more fundings and years of work on promising potentials again like the hypes on Uruguay.

The only solution I see is to use the $1m raised combine with equity offer to driller to finish off well2. We have to get it done sooner or later right. Why not just put in last effort together with Schubach and finish that half a hole.

I think most of us want this then wait endlessly for any actions. Note that more monies and time will be spent before we get anything. Think about how long Uruguay took us before drilling. It would be the same for Spain or Australia. And no guarantee of drilling problems and budget blowouts too. At least finishing half a drilled hole is less risky than starting reasearching for another hole to drill. Please think carefully and logically the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.