QPM 5.88% 3.6¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Ann: SPP to close early as heavily oversubscribed, page-75

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Today will show evidence that QPM is a momentum stock
    shareholders got their allocated shares from SPP and it was pleasing to see no major sell off and no surprise knowing the following:
    Tesla is reporting their results after the US market closes at 6am local time. I strongly believe there is around 10 percent gains and any comments regarding nickel or increase demands for EV or start of production from other factories, Germany, Austria, etc soonish will be reflected in QPM share price, hence I bought 480 shares of Tesla and added 100,000 shares of QPM to my large holdings 3m shares yesterday

Nickel price has been rising the last couple of days from just under $16,000 to currently above$16,775
    just remember we are starting the DFS and the profit margin calculation will take into consideration the nickel price, supply and demand and future earnings , so you can’t find a better environment to break the 12 cents resistance line today

In short I believe Tesla will go up after market and QPM may react favorably with close at 12.5 cents

share price prediction today is for fun and if we don’t break the 12 cents barrier today it does not mean we can’t do it any other day soon enough. It is a long term investment but felt the need to show you guys what I meant by momentum stock

Happy morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $90.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $263.8K 7.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27115 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 125032 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.