G6M 11.1% 2.4¢ group 6 metals limited

Auseire I think you will find that the difference in information...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Auseire I think you will find that the difference in information provided to the market from EQR and G6M is so vastly different that a lot of the time if you want info on EQR you just read the information they put out. It is hard to find any "gaps" in EQRs information. With G6M it is all a guessing game hence people provide their deliberations and ask questions.

Do you know what happened to the $83m AUD that just disappeared? I would have a lot more to say if that happened with EQR as I'm an EQR shareholder. You are a share holder in G6M so how have you addressed it? and what is your take? Why was $83m AUD wiped off the first 4 years of Offtake revenue with the update to the mine plan? Or do you prefer to spend your time checking up on Gophers posts on a stock you do not hold?

Do you know what the expected opex is for phase 1 OC mining? what about the expected year 1 concentrate output? These are all figures that G6M obviously have. They just don't share it with the shareholders. They could share it but they don't. A bit like they could let the market know what happened to the difference in the revenue from the offtake agreements in the two investor presentations.

The other reason for differences in commentary is believe it or not EQRs capex has reduced over the last few years while G6Ms has had increase after increase after increase. G6M are still in the middle of a capital raising right now. The last one and the one before OVERLAPPED. Meanwhile EQR sold a 3% royalty for $10m CASH to raise capital. Even with that G6Ms royalty costs are STILL 55% higher than EQRs. Hard to comment on cost blow outs when there hasn't been any.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $47.24K 1.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 576346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.