ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    re: Ann: Springsure Creek Project- Close Publ... Asteroider, you are making an assumption that parties won't reach agreement before heading to land court. I would suggest that given company has been negotiating with most if not all those who lodged complaints for some time, perhaps they were just not able to get across the line by 22April. Land court decisions are not the preferred outcome for most as it takes away the ability of aggrieved to negotiate their own often better outcomes as well as introducing lengthy uncertainty for both parties given land court does often rule in mining company's favour.
    The idea of seeking delays to trigger take or pay liabilities does not ring true IMO. It is not in the interests of WICET ( of whom BND is 14% shareholder) nor the banks to be inflexible with those that are integral to supplying throughput at the port. we have already seen some flexibility in the timeline for delivering coal through the port , and I would guess that WICET needs BND just as much as BND needs WICET for the project to be viable. I am betting on settlements reached with all 6 parties in time for MLA approval in June, with some further massaging on time line for take or pay which will take the foot off the throat of BND . share price should respond accordingly .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.