SIX 0.00% 4.5¢ sprintex limited

Jay Upton, Sprintex Managing Director stated, “The validation of...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Jay Upton, Sprintex Managing Director stated, “The validation of Sprintex PLC integration capabilitiesrepresents a significant advancement for the Company. It enables our blowers to operate as integratedcomponents within larger, more complex systems, facilitating smoother and more efficient integrationwith existing infrastructure. This development supports broader adoption of Sprintex technology acrossvarious industries."

Now i've had a bit of time up my sleeve over the weekend and reread the announcement i'm even more impressed.

For anyone who doesn't know, 'PLC' is a basket term for controllers that drive all sorts of industrial equipment - and are bound by a set of standards. They can be programmed in many common program languages like C and have many different configurations for the actual communication to take place. Go into any engineering shop or manufacturing plant and you will see equipment controlled by PLCs. This validation of compatibility with pre-exisiting systems in my own opinion is bigger than the potential deals mentioned in the announcement.

Think of a compatible, addressable, drop in replacement product for anything and everything that has a blower unit in the process line - paper mills and print presses, dust and fume extraction, textile mills, glass manufacture, anything that requires clean air changes like electrical switchboard rooms and hospitals - even HVAC I guess. A product which just works with the existing automation controls.

Moving forward, Mr Apedaile has some significant targets to meet. We will come up with some further dilution as the existing Convertible notes go through the system, but I do believe that given the deals in progress that this last lot will be the last time we see them issued. I crunched my numbers over the weekend and I will do extremely well if he manages to pull it off and will be looking to add one final chunk to my holding very soon.

GLTAH.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $4.516K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 134031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.