SIX 0.00% 7.0¢ sprintex limited

I do like the look of that chart @9tees, I like it a lot. I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I do like the look of that chart @9tees, I like it a lot. I don't really refer to a chart unless I am looking for an entry in something already moving so I haven't ever really looked at one for SIX. More or less stopped at the 0.618 retrace line. Looking fine for @sdc01's C+H.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6416/6416351-1384ff4aafdfd9a06ba353b9f7cc8038.jpg
    Look at the flat bottoms of the candles from around the 18th->20th August, then again 21st->22nd, then the flat tops 26th->28th and then 2nd half of today (28th). Looks like a move higher on the cards to me. Screams of someone cleverly scooping up.

Other things I like. Pushing the top of the BBs out on 15m, 1h, 1d charts.
    20d EMA trending towards crossing 50d EMA on 15m, others trending upwards. (Slowly)
    20d EMA and 50d EMA converged recently and are trending upwards again on the 1h.
    All EMAs trending upwards on a 1d.
    MACD and Signal indicators crossed over this afternoon around 2:30 on 15m, near 0 now and trending up, on 15m.
    MACD and Signal indicators crossed over yesterday afternoon after Midday and near 0 and trending up, on 1h.
    MACD and Signal indicators converged slightly yesterday before diverging and trending up, slightly above 0 on 1d.

Looking poised to move.
    Might not get my look in at 4.5c like I hoped. Might have to suck it up and sell something else to finish off my holding, or I might never get it.

One piece of good news will set it off based on what I see on chart IMO. If it breaches 6c it will be on for young and old.
    GLTAH. Exciting times.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.