ATJ 0.00% 3.0¢ automotive technology group limited

re: Ann: Sprintex Supercharger confirmed as w... Hi sekrubYes I...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: Ann: Sprintex Supercharger confirmed as w... Hi sekrub

Yes I am a great believer in this company. They have a top product (which this announcement adds weight to), and the Directors have been overseas tying up major sales (which should flow through to more announcements shortly). They have big growth plans to expand sales and I'd expect to see new deals in the US and Asia with announcements shortly. To add weight to the confidence that the Directors clearly have, they've been putting their money where their mouth is, purchasing shares on the market (almost the only ones doing so at times). They clearly have extreme confidence in the fundamentals and viability of the business. What's holding the share price back is the uncertaintiy of the viability of the company as the financials are not strong. The absolute key is a clear linkage to the financials, and announcements of new sales will certainly help market confidence with a major re rating. Until then, I'd suspect that with small trades moving the share price all over the show in the interim, we won't see a significant improvement in the share price. Patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.