ATJ 0.00% 3.0¢ automotive technology group limited

re: Ann: Sprintex Supercharger confirmed as w... I sent off an...

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    re: Ann: Sprintex Supercharger confirmed as w... I sent off an e-mail last Wednesday stating that i was disappointed that they did not release any Market Update with their QUARTERLY REPORT.
    On their previous quarterly, they indicated that the company would be cash flow positive by March 2011, which is only now 1 month away.
    As everyone is aware, the company is extremely cash strapped and from an investors point of view it is imperitive that SALES are forthcoming as indicated in that report.
    To date i have not received a response which is also disappointing from a long term shareholders position.
    The lack of any market update re sales indicates rightly or wrongly to me that these sales have not eventuated.
    By also not respoding to my questions in the e-mail also gives reason by me for concern.
    There is no doubt IMO that they have a fantastic product but ATG, Auto Tech Group would not be the first company to produce a top product but still go broke trying to market it!!!
    The next 2 months should either make or break this company, let us all hope it is the former of these two options?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.