PEK 0.00% 22.5¢ peak rare earths limited

This is the money slide right here.Highest grade - Largest...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    This is the money slide right here.

Highest grade - Largest resource (Pensana have a slightly larger NdPr resource than us)
    BUT
    Bottom left is the key here that people might overlook when carrying out a comparison.

The trace uranium and thorium bind to the fines in the separation process
    What this means is that you will have concentrated radioactive waste in your tailings.
    This is only reduced, if you have reduced Uranium and Thorium in your initial resource.

Have a look at Lynas, they are at 750ppm Thorium.
    Arafura are ~3.5x Lynas' Thorium concentration and look at the issues Lynas are having.
    Lynas are now trying to build a permanent disposal site for the 'low level radioactive waste' (with a half life of 14 billion years might I add) produced by their process.

I personally question whether Arafura have a project, I cant see them getting approval to proceed with the amount of radioactive waste that will be produced.
    50x the Thorium and 12x the uranium that we will produce.

Pensana also with a lot of thorium, 16x what we do, and roughly on par with Lynas. I have no doubt they will have issues getting their project off the ground too.

This slide not only makes it clear that we are undervalued compared to the rest of the market, but it shows exactly how well we are positioned we are.

I hope the market has time to digest this information overnight, we will see if the market likes it in the morning.

GLTAH and Happy Trading
    - Leezy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ $6.239K 27.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 3550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 445
Last updated 15.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.