HE8 18.4% 3.1¢ helios energy ltd

Well I checked the last well and it took just under two weeks...

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Well I checked the last well and it took just under two weeks until results were released to the market. I notice this time around they appear to be drilling far deeper so will likely be longer.

my understanding is that although drilling deeper wells is more costly, the benefit is that pressure is also much higher meaning artificial pump is not necessarily required. I wonder if this was the issue with the last well three years ago, that the flow rate just wasn’t there as it was relatively shallow?

I am trying to think what the catalysts here could be, and the main one in my mind is further land acquisition, should results from the latest well be favourable. Then everyone will start doing the cost per acre calculations and compare it to AUT again….the play size is 300,000 acres so can see them getting to 100,000 acres plus net to HE8

not sure the helium processing side of things is really going to excite the market, certainly not for an oil explorer that is capped near 300M…. if they had a helium resource like RLT could be a different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HE8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.007(18.4%)
Mkt cap ! $80.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $25.24K 839.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 153499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HE8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.