SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: SPX addresses claims by Venus Metals Corp Ltd, page-47

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am a holder of VMC; and not a holder of SPX. On one hand some SPX shareholders seem to want balanced discussion, but on the other hand (as you say) there are others resorting to kindergarten tactics (albeit when I was a kid, kindergarten kids were much more polite). I actually don't care how misinformed or opinionated some SPX shareholders are, and it is self-defeating to "trial via hotcopper". On the otherhand those SPX holders who want a balanced discussion are not been given opportunity. If anything I have increased my confidence in the VMC position (although I agree this may be false confidence) if the best many SPX shareholders can do is resort to insults. I should add that hotcopper is an open forum, and sometimes shareholders will abuse nonholders, as if there is some etiquette that only shareholders should be in a discussion. There is no such etiquette; and as stated above, there are indeed shareholders who welcome comments from non-shareholders. If I were a shareholder of SPX I would certainly want as much information as possible. So well said ohyeah76!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.109K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10001408 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124830 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.