IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Ann: SRK Appointed to Lead Concept Study on Bunga, page-8

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    re: Ann: SRK Appointed to Lead Concept Study ... Exactly Buckmeister the skill sets and the connections of each respective management team member are one of the best I've seen in an exploration company. Vorster will be all over developments at Anketell and the proposed AQA/API rail link. At the AGM he really talked up his experience in logistics, as well as his extensive negotiation skills.

On the subject of the management team...

I was particularly impressed with the recent appointment of Peter Rose as GM, Project Development. He has 13 yrs experience in senior mining engineering roles, and most recently was employed by BHP as Project Manager within their RGP6 iron ore expansion programs. Throw in an MBA from UWA to beef up his credentials as if he needed to...

Rest assured, the new additions to the expanded management team has not simply been a "bums on seats" exercise and I've got 100% confidence in this team to make it "when not if" we make those important steps towards production, which will in turn create competitive tension between the big boys to take us out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.