SRN 6.67% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

I found this interesting an article dated back 4/05/2022 on the...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158

I found this interesting an article dated back 4/05/2022 on the TVN site
    The last paragraph which would apply to us is the cash refund which would put more money on our bottom line

The Company’s strategy for the Project is to develop dedicated mining and processing operations to produce high value, high-purity vanadium pentoxide, titanium dioxide and iron oxide - through the application of the innovative
    TIVAN® processing technology which is owned exclusively by TNG.
    The patented TIVAN® Process is a high-value asset for the Company and will underpin the planned development of
    the world-scale Mount Peake Project. TNG believes that the TIVAN® Process has the opportunity to become the
    preferred processing technology for the exploitation of titanomagnetite ore bodies.

Under the R&D tax incentive scheme, companies with a turnover of less than $20 million which undertake R&D
    activities are entitled to a cash refund of 43.5 cents per eligible dollar spent. The scheme provides direct assistance
    for companies like TNG to continue their R&D initiatives and drive technological innovation with the aim of boosting
    competitiveness and improving productivity across the Australian economy.

BTW great announcement with plenty more to come

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $46.54K 6.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18011 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6544641 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.