SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

PB put that statement out when he was at your camp. At the time...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    PB put that statement out when he was at your camp. At the time like all junior explorers they drill and hope they hit something big. I don't think you can blame PB Mount Peak turned out to be a dud.
    I know one of the benefits srn has over a lot of other Vanadium deposits which helps to make it a world class deposit is our concentrate grade is over 1.4% I think by memory AVL is 1.5% so it puts us up there.
    Also it is the separation process from the magnetite that counts. Our head grade might be lower than some but head grade is nothing when in the ground it is the concentrate grade which counts. Also as the PFS stated we also have 5 or so spin off minerals from our waste plus high grade HPA

You obviously missed my point being PB has done this before so he knows what is available through Gov incentives available through Research and development grants.
    Which by memory you guys got over 3M in grants which would be nice for us.

Hopefully this time PB is learning off his mistakes at his time with TVN It is like it was his apprenticeship with you guys.
    plus PB doesn't steer this ship. Vlad does and has been around the traps long enough to make sure mistakes in the past don't happen again.
    Final point is the changing world from 2022
    Back then Vanadium was not really in the spot light now it is a critical mineral and like some experts are saying the next big thing in battery storage hence the saudis wanting what we have.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $26.00K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 660837 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11471229 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.