SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Whether the market gets it or not, at $20mill M.Cap this is...

1. 2,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Whether the market gets it or not, at $20mill M.Cap this is nothing for what we have. Absolute tiny M.Cap.

I have been in this company a long time and know Vlad over the years investing here, and one thing with him, he will not mess about getting this project to the next level and doing what is best for shareholders, as he is one of the biggest shareholders too. He oversees everything, and rightly so, as he has a wealth of experience to contribute.

Not only has all the past hard work produced an excellent project, it has also aligned perfectly with the increase world demand for clean energy etc We are on the cusp of something very special here.

I remember many years ago hearing about PLS and this lithium mineral that will be in high demand in the future. The price couldn't get past 14c for a long time and half the brokers had no idea about it and would not back it. This has the same vibe.

The profits based on the initial PFS were fantastic but now with this announcement, it will be so much greater.

Last edited by Thadius: 26/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.582K 822.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 268606 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11471229 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.