SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

yes my lithium play got smashed yesterday as well. lucky Iam...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    yes my lithium play got smashed yesterday as well. lucky Iam still in the green though. That is the importance of getting in low hence great buying opportunities at the moment not only with SRN but other stocks as well even TVN.
    SRN going along ok even though we got hammered with the CR Iam hoping that is behind us for a while.
    IMO things are moving in the right direction.
    I did speak to Vlad last week and I think going by his conversation they would not rule out a JV or earn out agreement with Perenjori or Yidby. This would allow them to concentrate totally on our Vanadium. SRN are totally focused on moving our Vanadium forward which brings us to
    the announcement front
    I would hope to expect an announcement soon. maybe even this week to keep things interesting.

The Downramping is relentless every time we get good news but obviously they have been burnt at some point and lost money so it becomes personal for them to inform the rest of us as there duty.
    The downrampers forget we are invested in SRN so there comments don't help our cause it only helps them to heal.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1725434 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8409508 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.