SRX 1.41% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Currently I own 3 biotechs: MYX SPL SRX I did own ACR but sold...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Currently I own 3 biotechs:
    MYX
    SPL
    SRX

I did own ACR but sold that 90% loss. That was my first and worst stock I have ever own. When SRX went thru its bad times, I seriously thought it was heading down the same path as ACR. I didn’t top up at sub $14 levels. My small holdings is at an average of $16.87. Now I do nothing. I remember reading that doing nothing can sometimes help.

By the time I get the funds from SRX, I wonder will it be too late to top up SPL. Seriously regret not topping up SPL last year but I have limited funds. MYX is a shorters’ delight. I really like MYX but it is losing the beauty contest at the moment. Need to be patient as I have shown patience with SRX and SPL. Still wondered why I never sold SRX once it went past $35. Maybe I thought it would only get better.

I kick myself for not taking a bigger position when I first purchase a stock due to my limited savings. I feel pain more when things don’t work out like ACR and MYX (still holding). Feel wasted when I just break even with NVT. Sold that 2 months ago.

SRX makes me feel relieved now. Biotechs is starting to win the beauty contest I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $76.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $10.45K 58.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6478789 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1091265 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.