SSM 0.00% $1.28 service stream limited

While I like SSM's business, it is increasingly difficult to...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    While I like SSM's business, it is increasingly difficult to identify the growth engines. SSM has been priced as a 'fast grower', which has definitely been the case for some time. However, this latest news re-rates SSM. The top-line is increasingly under pressure - the Comdian acquisition while accretive is experiencing negative organic growth (e.g. losing revenue); 5G / wireless has been reducing due to ongoing delays; and now the NBN which has been the cash cow for so long is likely to see -$200m revenue in FY21 because it is a shrinking pie and they are giving up market share to BSA and Downer EDI.

As I said, I like the business and I reckon management will be able to fill the hole. But in the meantime, a quick back of the envelope discounted cash flow analysis shows their intrinsic value has reduced from $1.93 (was frothy coming in to this news) to around $1.53 (not suggesting that is the target price). As another commentator said, I'd be interested in seeing some support, improved news, or insider buying ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $788.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.27 $1.140M 889.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7656 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.