BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

I would not want to be involved high up in a company with a...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I would not want to be involved high up in a company with a phase of exploration/DFS/ financing near approved and ready to move to mine plant construction/production in this current climate. Poor Robert Ryan ex CEO had his convictions and worked his arse off to paint the rosy picture and to be hitting targets. A red flag amongst many came up when they could not find a general mine manager whatever the acronyms are for that. The position listed for a long time on the website. Covid has been catastrophic for everything.
    The deal they have struck with SBM has been to my analysis and thoughts in the pipeline for some time. The BDC boys are smart operators and new that going to mid tier gold producer was delusional in the current climate with significant shortages of expertise and skilled labour.
    Given the current circumstance I think they have struck a pretty good foundational deal. Whether its a floor price and will be subject to counter offers who knows?
    When the strategic review was announced and the SP dropped to 4 cents I nearly hit the sell button and wanted to drop a fair parcel of shares. Glad I didnt. Now we are all inextricably linked to the tabled deal. No doubt if SBM's share price rises so does our own positions and it could go beyond .53 cents once our shares are converted.
    And who is this LCFC scrooge/pain in the ar.e non-holder. Seems to have a couple of sleepers on his shoulders. Why be on a SH thread dialling down so negatively on everyone. Send him some positive pills what a flog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.