SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

@Paavfc - Glad to read that you are again warming to SGQ. If it...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

@Paavfc - Glad to read that you are again warming to SGQ. If it is any consolation, some 4 years ago or so I had invested in an excess of 1 million SGQO in anticipation of what is happening now, to have happened then. Well, you know the history and here I still am after forfeiting those options as they did not get in the money. This brings me to your question as to whendo the crew here think we will get confirmation of what the discovery may yield??

The answer is. How long is a piece of string? However, theyhave to get a few rigs and drill a poultice of holes and check these deep anomaliesand the on strike prospects real pronto well ahead of September 2020 if theywant the SGQOBs to be exercised and, if they want to raise more money quickly;as the $7 or so mill in the kitty will in my opinion not go far enough tocomplete the current ambitious Programmes. There are too many prospects tochase, with some very $$$$ gobbling deep holes to complete. I’m sure John knowswhat he is doing and this is why I am still invested in the company.

wish you well and hope for all our sake and particularly theSGQ management team brilliant results in this campaign and the campaigns in thefirst half of 2020.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282712 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.