SGQ 2.70% 3.8¢ st george mining limited

Ann: St George Commences Drilling at Paterson, page-150

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    It good to see you put a bit more thought on that last post. We all trying to make our way through this tough market conditions
    so a bit of empathy goes along way. Inflation, fuel prices , interest rate and the list goes on. ( your right tough time ahead)
    There are alot of SH,s locked in on this one and doing it tough. And now the above is all going on ,and this stock is in the bottom draw
    Its not viable for them to sell at the Mo as they cant afford a lose like that. Usually the mum,s and dad investors.
    AS TRADERS that have been around awhile ,we know that number one rules is to not invest what you can afford and to
    protect capital. That take time to learn we have all been through that.
    As we all know for a winning trade there is a losing trade. That's the market!!!
    So a little education is ok but when it keep trying to force it down people throat its a bit much.
    If this forum was for profession traders ok ,say your piece as we all know the game . And would probably take your post
    with a grain of salt. BUT WE WOULD RESEARCH FIRST.
    But remember there are a lot of people on the HC forum trying to make there way into trading .
    So when you keep BANGING on, over and over about how bad SGQ is performing , which is pretty much stating the obvious.
    We can all see that.
    I don't put people on ignore ,as I like to see all sides of the conversation but you are just going over and over and around the same comments.
    That's it.
    Enjoy your day and hope for good fortunes for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $159.1K 4.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1873973 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1153228 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.