SGQ 5.71% 3.7¢ st george mining limited

Ann: St George Commences Drilling at Paterson, page-152

1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I have a mate in the asx.He tells me they do not have the staff to investigate all the indiscretions that our end of town make,so open slather in other words. I had a pissy lunch with 2 brokers last weekend and they just laugh at the asx and reckon they can get away with anything when the market is busy. A complaint has to be made to draw their attention to a major P+D or market manipulation.Most CRs are proceeded with a ramp up on weak news or no news,this is tolerated as the market would fail without CRs. My opinion is that the stock market is played within the loose rules that govern the smart money and spivs that control it .Morally it is corrupt but legally it is just within the rules. As for the need for announcements etc. I bought heavily into sgq late last year on the announcement that we were about to drill the paterson. When nothing eventuated i contacted JP and was told it was postponed.I feel the change of plans should have been announced,instead i wore a 50k loss which isn't easy to recover at these prices. So in answer to the latest discussion, i think everything is relevant and should be announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $646.8K 17.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2806983 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 276954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.