SGQ 0.00% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

Hi Mitis,Although it looks like a P/D to some I don't subscribe...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi Mitis,

Although it looks like a P/D to some I don't subscribe to that theory.
    To be absolutely sure it was one, you need to look at the buying the previous 3-5 days at least, then add the amount bought to the amount sold. I mean we can all crate a superficial market if we want.....the so called "dumpers" were buying the sitting sellers, it's not as if people were coming out of screen and selling.
    But , it did create the "flock" effect and that is why it looks sinister. I have seen this behaviour in small cap stocks over time, whereby heavy buying is done and then the price retreats and stagnates for a little while......then in X months time there is an almighty upswing, then we look back at people buying (which we thought as been suckers at the time) and now they look they were the smart ones.

IMO I believe there is something "brewing" nothing is in concrete, because the devil's in the detail as they say. Just watch this space.
    Our good friend @ozblue is entitled to his opinion, which I have agreed with many times in the past, but in this instance I politely disagree.

Cheers A
    GLTASH
    PS: disclosure, have not sold a single share....just bought a few more wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $4.053K 213.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86895 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 267333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.