ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,893 Posts.
    re: Ann: St George Commences EM Surveys at Ni... I love the clues you get from announcements about what a company might be sitting on. This from St.George's release is a very good example. This company has a real chance of uncovering a new nickel provence and it is now 100% owned!

"A further intersection of 2m @ 1.08% Ni was made in DDNRC002,located a further 5km to the north of DRAC35. This section of mineralisation is interpreted to be a “tectonic-slice” of mineralised ultramafic,preserved by intense silicification. It is likely that this raft of ultramafic has a local source, implying that a larger mineralised ultramafic unit may be proximally situated to DDNRC002. The three occurrences of nickel sulphide mineralisation over a 12km strike of high-MgO ultramafic strongly support the potential for multiple mineralised systems to be present within this zone. The MLEM survey will be completed over this 12km priority zone to identify conductive anomalies that may represent massive sulphides – see Figure 2."

I can't wait to see whether they identify conductors and then drill them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.