SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Thank you @Interested onlooker Seems like a very knowledgeable...

1. 5,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2264
    Thank you @Interested onlooker

Seems like a very knowledgeable crew of posters in here for sure. A blend of technical and operational is something to look forward to here. And when management is respected, it is a recipe for happy shareholders.

I’ll be buying more on market, and when we hear the door close on the SPP (clearly slated for this weeks end) we will surely see upward pressure on the SP.

The question for me is....does the SPP close before any visuals or XRF readings are broadcast?

My hunch is NO. It could cause a stampede either to the SPP or away from it. So rather than get into a difficult bind with SH, it would be prudent that both SOFI’s and SPP participants are both on the same footing and  don’t have the advantage (or disadvantage) of seeing XRF results or visuals before committing funds.

Interesting that Bell Potter was involved in the raising. They haven’t published any analyst reports for over 16 months. That’s a long time between reports, when you look at Argonauts has been banging then out in rapid succession recently.  BTW, BP had a price target back then of $0.26 which was achieved.

Exciting week ahead.

HB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.