SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

I agree with you Gracie about Fish Hook, but I have also been...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

I agree with you Gracie about Fish Hook, but I have also been wondering whether Fairbridge may not be the main active zone that tapped the deep-seated Ultramafics and its present expression is the plethora of Ni/Cu gossans mapped at surface.

Whilst there is no obvious expression for some 4+kms, either on the geology maps or on the geophysical maps to the south southwest of the Cathedrals Belt. (See below), It is interesting to ponder what influence, if at all, the - almost at right angles - Mt. Alexander Ultramafic Belt had, on the Cathedrals Belt structure. The former heads almost straight into the Fairbridge prospect and may be the flanking prospects viz a viz, Stricklands and Cathedrals. Could it have acted as a complimentary force to provide better frequency and dilation of openings to tap the magma chamber ?

We have much to understand about the sequence of the structural events which were at play at this locus, and whether they acted as the principal conduits and ultimately provided the receptacles for the formation of, potentially major ore-bodies.

Practice your Jig Gracie you'll be doing it real soon.

Cheers,

Helmenesh

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1653/1653867-2cdc4ff894d22969e72ef2ea33eba5d2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.