SGQ 3.23% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Ann: St George Fast Tracks Cambridge Nickel Prosp, page-36

1. 616 Posts.
    re: Ann: St George Fast Tracks Cambridge Nick... Hey Andrew457...
    Regarding your comment on Gofors 6 catalysts:
    "Or we could get six terrible announcements. We don't know the results of any of these yet".
    1. EM survey results - due end Oct
    These surveys will be a refinement of earlier data primarily to target the drills. How can this be terrible? These types of Anns typically do drive the SP.
    2. Assays of soil surveys - due early Nov
    OK...this is speculative
    3. Notice of award of the $0.75M Govt grant
    How can this be terrible?
    4. BHP assay results of the nearby Dragon project - Nov
    OK...these are speculative...but there are many shades between “blue sky” and “terrible”. If the assays aren’t game-changers and BHP walks away from the JV, it doesn't necessarily mean the tenement is no longer prospective...I posted on this point earlier. And in any case the interest in Cambridge will not go away just because Dragon didn’t turn the world upside down. But if Dragon does yield the whole hog, things will immediately go “parabolic” well before we see any assays from Cambridge.
    5. Start of Cambridge drilling - 8th Nov
    How can the Ann kicking off the drilling be terrible? Very likely to drive the SP.
    6. Assays of first holes at Cambridge - late Nov/Dec
    OK...totally speculative.
    Gofor is making the point that there are many catalysts for speculative anticipation around St George to build the SP over coming weeks.
    But if you already feel like any announcement at all from SGQ in coming weeks is going to be “terrible”, perhaps you need to take some time out dude. I know the KNL thing yesterday was a bummer and many are feeling burned out, but that was an extreme case of management releasing some grossly misleading Anns to the market, compounded by a campaign of intentionally manipulative (and in the end ultimately absurd) posts by a couple of forum members (“I’m off to Tanzania to visit the site”...)
    Consider the confidence shown by SGQ in how they handled their recent CR, compared to how strangely weak was KNL’s handling of theirs. Although we all have limited access to information and some aspects can’t be investigated beyond a certain point, there are always little clues as to how good things are going behind the scenes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $29.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $45.50K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.